By using the pages on this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this site.
(A) RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- Material from web.yamiechess.com and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Yamie Chess Ltd or any of its related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies (together, “Yamie Chess®”) may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Yamie Chess Ltd, EXCEPT that you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Yamie Chess Ltd’s intellectual property rights.
- The material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. If you download software from our site, the software, including all files, images, contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (together, the “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Yamie Chess Ltd. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you: they remain with Yamie Chess Ltd, which owns full and complete title. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form.
(B) RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
- Yamie Chess Ltd will not be liable for any damages or injury related to the site, whether it is caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, line failure, or by other means.
- Yamie Chess Ltd will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if there is negligence or
- Yamie Chess Ltd will not be liable for any damages or injury, including, but not limited to, special or consequential damages, that results from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if there is negligence or if Yamie Chess Ltd or an authorized Yamie Chess Ltd representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Yamie Chess Ltd’s total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort [including without limitation, negligence], or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access this site.
- Any and all remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Yamie Chess Ltd through this site (together, any “Submission”) will forever be the property of Yamie Chess Ltd. Yamie Chess Ltd will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including, without limitation, product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities to any Submission that subsequently appear in Yamie Chess Ltd’s operations.
- Without limitation, Yamie Chess Ltd will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to Submissions of every kind and nature everywhere. Except as noted below in this paragraph, Yamie Chess Ltd will be entitled to use any Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission.
- Personally identifiable information that may be received at this site is provided voluntarily by a visitor to this site. This information is for internal purposes only and is not sold or otherwise transferred to third parties of Yamie Chess Ltd or to other entities who are not involved in the operation of this site. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and that you, not Yamie Chess Ltd, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
- Except as described otherwise, all materials in the Yamie Chess Ltd site are made available only to provide information about Yamie Chess®. Yamie Chess Ltd controls and operates this site for internet users in the United States of America and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Some software from this site may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country on which the U.S. has placed an embargo, including without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or Yugoslavia; (b) to anyone on the US Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals list, or (c) on the US Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. If you download or use the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national of, any such country or on any such list.
- The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Yamie Chess Ltd may make changes or improvements at any time.
- THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. YAMIE CHESS LTD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YAMIE CHESS LTD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YAMIE CHESS LTD DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE WITH RESPECT TO THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT YAMIE CHESS LTD) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
- This website contains downloadable materials as well as links to external sites. Yamie Chess Ltd is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content of such downloadable materials or external sites. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files or software of any kind, or from any source, available for downloading through this website, will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other code or defects that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Yamie Chess Ltd or you may terminate this agreement at any time. You may terminate this agreement by destroying: (a) all materials obtained from all Yamie Chess Ltd’s sites, and (b) all related documentation and all copies and installations (together, the “Materials”). Yamie Chess Ltd may terminate this agreement immediately without notice if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Wyoming, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. The place of performance will be Buffalo. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Material that appears to be evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities.
- This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. A physical print-out of these terms and conditions shall be deemed valid and admissible as evidence in any court of law.
- Yamie Chess Ltd can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Yamie Chess Ltd’s site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by Yamie Chess Ltd. Yamie Chess Ltd is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such a sites does not imply endorsement by Yamie Chess Ltd.
(H) COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
Please review Yamie Chess Ltd’s section for copyright and trademark information; including procedural information for our registered DMCA agent.
(J) Yamie Chess Ltd’s Customer Service E-mail Terms and Conditions
- U.S. E-mail Box Only: Our Customer E-mail is presently available only to customers located in the U.S.
- Submission of Ideas: Yamie Chess Ltd values customer feedback. However, we will not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, suggestions, or materials, so we must ask you not to send us your ideas for our business. We hope that you understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when products or other Yamie Chess Ltd promotions or initiatives developed by our professional staff might seem to others similar to their own creative work.
- Information Sharing Policy: No information provided to Yamie Chess Ltd will be sold for mailing lists or solicitation. We may, however, contact you by mail to survey your satisfaction with Yamie Chess® or to inform you of new products or promotions at Yamie Chess Ltd.
Yamie Chess Ltd’s terms last updated on September 7, 2015